2nd Annual Career and College Seminar
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Tuesday April 17, 2018
9:00 am registration 10:00 am program begins
Lunch will be provided
To reserve your spot, register at the link below or call Monique Melton, Employment Specialist, at 303-778-1130 extension 221.
Dianne Primavera, CEO of Susan G. Komen, former state legislator, Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation supervisor/counselor and much more.
Judy Mares-Dixon, owner of Mares-Dixon & Associates, has worked in the conflict resolution field since 1986.
Scott Labarre, attorney
Petr Kucheryavyy, manager, Charter Communications
Marcus Sands, wood worker and furniture builder
Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
Each participant will choose two sessions to attend from these options:
• Rehabilitation 101 – getting started
• Working in the federal government – what to expect
• The Business Enterprise Program – an exciting opportunity
• Get set up with a Workforce Center to find a job!
• What types of accessibility does a blind person need in college
• Practice interviews with several employers
• Developing your own business and making it a success
• Careers in the technology field
• Applying for college – what do you need?
We Need Your Registration
Please take the following link to register so we’ll have a good count for lunch! You can also e-mail Monique Melton at [email protected]